Section 21.01. Definitions
Texas Penal Code, § 21.01. Definitions
In this chapter:
- “Deviate sexual intercourse” means:
- Any contact between any part of the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person; or
- The penetration of the genitals or the anus of another person with an object.
- “Sexual contact” means, except as provided by Section 21.11, any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
- “Sexual intercourse” means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.
- “Spouse” means a person to whom a person is legally married under Subtitle A, Title 1, Family Code, or a comparable law of another jurisdiction.